Guns In Games Are Stupid

A while ago, I made a pic of Magma blasting GTA's Michael, saying "I'm too awesome for guns." This is something I'm very passionate about.

Too many games associate fun with shooting people. Why? Nothing is fun about people being shot dead in real life. It's tragic and horrible!

Is it fun because of the impulsiveness of running around trying to hit and take down a target? Games can create that fun WITHOUT USING GUNS.

My game MAGMA BLAST was made to capture the fun of First-Person and Top-Down Shooters without involving guns, destruction or killing.

If you want proof that we can cut guns out of games and not lose anything for it, play MAGMA BLAST. It's no less fun without the guns!

This isn't me trying to make a plug out of issues as serious as game violence. I'm just making you aware of my alternative to violent games!

All I want to do here at YesMode is make games that are fun, put smiles on everyone's faces and not screw up people's minds! =P x